WesBlog '09
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
  I call the boring posts
Alan listed a bunch of names I had never heard of in a livejournal comment, and the only one I could recognize was deefhoof. Thus, my deerhoof experience during Spring Fling:

It was morning (well, college-time morning, probably it was more around noon) when I made my way down Foss Hill, which was throbbing more Ron Jeremy's member. There was a lot of beer and a lot of barbeque. On stage were a lot of people playing music that didn't make sense. In the middle was a small japanese girl with a guitar. I realized this was deerhoof. Then I ate some barbeque. Later I walked into Ceelo's dressing room and then climbed into the clocktower of memorial chapel. This changed my life. The clocktower, not Ceelo. Clocktower is also a scary game. I don't remember if it's one word or two. Anyways, welcome to Wesleyan, leave your pants at the door.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
A totesumbrellas production: a blog made strictly to inform incoming Wesleyan froshies about the ways of the cardinal.

ARCHIVES
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 /


Powered by Blogger